Research shows that 83% of school leavers get it wrong first time when picking the course or direction for their career. You know you don’t want this to be you. You probably prefer to be one of the 17%.
It may be hard to imagine but failing to make the right decision early on may well lead to drop out from college, stressful times studying for exams, the extra financial burden on yourself or guardians as well as seriously impacting your social life, balance or hobbies; all through selecting career directions that are completely wrong for you. Worse still, you possibly fail exams or have to repeat along the way. Get it wrong and life will be like trying to push mud uphill.
Recent research indicates that 16% of you realise this at the end of the 1st year and drop out. Amaze research indicates that 83% of you realise, later on in life, that the pathway you originally set out on was not optimum for you.
Get the decision right now and life will be easy, successful, stress-free and an opportunity to excel at the level you would want. This intervention could be the most important three hours of your life.
The good news is that there are real answers that are available NOW.
Contact Amaze today and learn more about how this programme could specifically help you.
Remember: the decision you make now will have implications for the next 50 years.
Ideally suited for those:
- Leaving cert students who are looking to know the best career options.
- Leaving Cert students who want to know the choices they could submit on their CAO application.
- Parents who are trying to help their children to make the right choices and to motivate them to study on the run-up to the leaving cert.
- Leaving cert students who are looking to choose between specific courses or colleges and where there is a subtle difference which is contributing to a lack of surety, or clarity.
- School leavers who would prefer not to go to college but need real answers to make what appears to be a brave decision to differentiate themselves by what they do rather than what they know.
- Fifth-year students who are looking to get a better idea of what they could be doing later in life with a view to motivating themselves to study and keeping on track during difficult times in school.
- Transition year students who are looking to select the right subjects for their leaving cert course.
- Parents needing impartial and objective answers to allow them to support and encourage their children make the best decision for the future
- Young adults who need a safe space to formulate their own ideas and dreams away from possible conflicting perspectives from parents, teachers, and friends
- You get to work with an independent and impartial expert……. You get it ‘right’ first time
- It only takes three hours…….. You excel easily and effortlessly for the next 50 years
- Gives you direction in terms of future career options…….. You get a choice.
- 24 of the 27 graduates of the Amaze programme overachieved against their expectations.
- 20 have received exactly what they wanted for their #1 course in college.
Structure and content
• Allows you to comprehensively and objectively understand your personal strengths in a career context when compared to other individuals in business in the western world in the 21st century.
• Recommends a full suite of sectors and roles where you would excel.
• It allows you to understand the ideal work environment for you.
• Identifies colleges, courses, and long-term study routes and options.
• The choices and options explored are all done the areas that you are naturally interested in, curious about, or already competent in.
• Generation of a practical short-term plan.
• The underpinning objective is to allow you to excel at the next stage, be successful (in however you consider that to be), to enjoy the work or college experience to its fullest, and to be fully alive and happy as you progress.
• There is pre-work, a three-hour coaching session with Amaze and a follow-up telephone session. Support on an on-going basis through the journey is an option too.
The greatest cost will be in terms of your own time, curiosity, frustrations, and commitment to making the best decision for you.
The initial 4-hour intervention and follow up session, including the use of objective psychometric profiling in advance to give objective insights, costs €595.
Just remember how much you are prepared to spend on that deb’s event, for something that typically lasts 5 hours. Your career will last 50 years at least.
You’re totally unique………Just like everyone else. Fran O’Reilly