Career Transitions – Gold Programme
This solution, conducted over a two -month period, guides you to identify and evaluate your improved options.
Amaze facilitates the discovery of all the information you may require to make the ‘right’ career move.
This programme underpins short to medium term career planning and movement.
Ideally suited for those who are:
- seeking to identify improved options
- looking to examine and incorporate the elements that set exceptional performance and fulfilment apart within a career
- looking to keep costs down
- can assimilate a lot of career information within a shorter time frame
- Examines the elements of excellent career performance. You increase awareness.
- Accelerates the transition process. Saves you time.
- You execute more of the process yourself. It gives you control.
- Exposes you to valid and objective information as to why your current environment is not exciting to you. You understand more.
- Offers you real options in terms of future career options. You have a choice.
Structure and content
- It allows you to comprehensively and objectively understand your personal strengths in a business context when compared to other individuals in business in the Western world in the 21st century.
- Recommends a comprehensive suite of sectors and roles where you can excel. Our experience of working with people over the last 30 years, suggests these are right 97% of the time.
- It allows you to understand the ideal work environment for you.
- Allows lifestyle to be maintained in the medium to long term.
- Generation of a practical short and medium-term plan.
- There is pre-work, three sessions (@ 90 mins each) with Amaze, and ongoing email support as you interpret, explore and execute on the plan.
From all the interventions we have worked with to date, we can assure you that….
- There is always an answer, and it always works out.
- You know some of the answers already; they are staring you in the face. You may be too close to recognise it.
- Finding out what to do next week is easy; finding a practical framework for the future that you love, and are good at, is hard.
- A process like this depends on what you ‘do’, not what you ‘know’.
- If you choose not to do anything, nothing will change and the gut feelings that gave rise to the way you currently feel will only intensify.
- Rarely will the answers become clear as in an epiphany. It will be a “process”, rather than an event.
- Given how unique we all are, nobody can (or has the right) to tell you what to do. But the conversation will open your eyes
- The best time to do this is leaving school and deciding on future careers. The second-best time? Now!
- When you find the way forward, your friends will collectively confirm that you are on the right path; and you will know it yourself.
- For some, the cost of the service can be more than they thought. That’s understandable. The feedback from those who deferred the decision or did not proceed is that there is also a price to be paid for making the “wrong decision” or “no decision” at all. And when you make the move you want, it will have been the best value you ever had in your life.
- It will wreck your head to start a “discovery process” and not follow through to “make it happen”.
The greatest cost will be in terms of your own time, frustrations, and commitment to making the move.
And there may be an even bigger price to pay if you do nothing.
We are happy to talk through the cost options, balancing your circumstances, and the value of the service when you call.
Ships in harbour are safe …. but that’s not what ships are built for. John Shedd