Career Transitions – Silver Programme
This option affords you an intensive coaching session with an experienced career coach.
The programme is structured towards the generation of relevant information in advance of the session and spends the time at the face to face session understanding and contextualising the ideal sectors and probable roles that could form part of your future career.
Ideally suited for those who are:
- Seeking to identify improved options
- Leaving Cert students who want to know the best career for them in advance of a CAO application for college
- Seeking quick answers
- Looking for career direction as opposed to the definitive career move
- Examines the elements of excellent performance. You increase awareness.
- You get to execute more of the process yourself. It gives you control.
- Exposes you to valid and objective information that allows you to understand fully why your current environment is not engaging you. You understand at a higher level.
- Gives you direction in terms of future career options. You get to have a choice.
Structure and content
- It allows you to comprehensively and objectively understand your personal strengths in a business context when compared to other individuals in business in the western world in the 21st century.
- Recommends a comprehensive suite of sectors and roles where you can excel.
- It allows you to understand the ideal work environment for you.
- Generation of a practical short-term plan.
- There is pre-work, a three-hour coaching session with Amaze, and a follow-up telephone session one week later.
The greatest cost will be in terms of your own time, frustrations, and commitment to making the move.
And there may be an even bigger price … if you do nothing.
We are happy to talk through the cost options, balancing your own circumstances, and the value of the service, when you call.
Ships in harbour are safe ………. but that’s not what ships are built for.