Effective People Management
[tabs slidertype=”left tabs” ]
[tabtext] Overview [/tabtext]
[tabtext] Structure & Content [/tabtext]
[tabtext] Benefits [/tabtext]
[tabtext] What Our Customers Say [/tabtext]
How often have you seen individuals being internally promoted to reward, recognise or retain them? With the promotion comes the added responsibility of managing people. Surprise surprise! ; what was a highly competent executive now struggles to live up to expectations as a people manager.
Rarely in the training programmes that have developed them to their current level, was there a module on how to manage or motivate people. This “black art” is somehow expected to be already present and to emerge upon promotion. For those who come from a ‘task’ orientated or technical discipline, people skills may not come naturally. Yet productivity and performance within the section is now dependant on how they manage people.
Amaze™ have a unique understanding of this business predicament. In fact, 76% of managers polled in a recent Irish survey, said that the one area of development that would allow them to contribute the most to their company was in the area of practical people management skills. Now there is a practical solution available from Amaze™.
This programme is for new and developing line-managers who need to drive performance through people, to “do things differently” rather than just “know different things”.
There are numerous benefits to completing this programme.
We have received a lot of positive feedback from customers who have completed this programme. Find out what they had to say…
Structure & Content
The objectives of this programme are to introduce practical skills and learning for new and developing line-managers who need to drive performance through people such that they begin to “do things differently” rather than just “know different things”.
The programme is delivered in a manner that increases confidence, competence, clarity and empowers individuals to higher levels of personal responsibility, planning, analysis , creativity and organisational strategy. Allow us to prove it to you.
- Higher performance within a shorter period from the new manager. People perform.
- Sustained results long after the programme. Not just a flash in the pan.
- Practical action to address the challenges faced in the next growth phase of your organisation. Things change for the better.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development and retention of important executives. People stay.
- Return on Investment guaranteed. Adds to the bottom line.
- Less confusion and greater follow through
- Happier staff will produce better results
- Emphasis on modifying behaviours to influence direct reports. Things change for the better.
What Our Customers Say
When asked what, if anything, will you do differently after the programme?
- “I will certainly begin to deliver more constructive feedback on a regular basis to my staff.”
- “Now that I know how, I will be doing a lot more preparation for performance appraisals”
- “I will not be panicing as much before a confrontational meeting; I have the skills and frameworks to deal with it now”
- “I will not be spending as much time with the poor performers; I can achieve more if I spread my time more evenly among all the staff “
The aim of life is self-development. To realize one’s nature perfectly – that is what each of us is here for
~ Oscar Wilde[/quote]